Given the recent COVID-19 situation, we at Picneeds are committed to bolster the nations' efforts in combating the spread of the disease.
We are pleased to announce that we have resumed outdoor Picneeds sessions, with the following guidelines in place:
1) No maximum cap on number of guests per session;
2) Clients, and their declared guests, are to ensure they are healthy and well before attending the session;
3) Each session will be no more than 3hrs long, or ends at 10pm, whichever earlier;
4) Picneeds Pte Ltd will not be liable if clients fail to adhere to the measures above and infringe the current regulations as outlined by the Multi-Ministry Taskforce’s latest advisory.
5) In the event that Picneeds' Pte Ltd is unable to proceed/have to cease our business activities and/or suffer financial losses due to the direct/indirect negligence of clients in ensuring safe distancing measures/regulations are adhered to, clients may be liable for the financial losses during the affected period.
For wedding clients, our measures include:
- Home Dais & Solemnization Packages
-Disinfecting high-touch areas before and after every session
For event partners, we are with you every step of the way and looking forward to working with you on the postponed events!
Let's all do our part in helping Singapore win this fight. As much as we want to keep our business afloat, the safety of the clients and staff is paramount. Practice good hygiene, stay away from attending gatherings or be in touch with others if you are unwell. Till all of this is over, take care and stay safe! #sgunited
Lots of Love,